Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of DOOR3 website without revealing any personal information. However, DOOR3.com needs certain personal information if you wish to register for DOOR3 newsletter, or download whitepapers and ebooks from our landing pages.
- Where required, this information may include your contact information and/or your company contact information. DOOR3 will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- DOOR3 automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, device ID, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address. You can opt out at any time by clicking here. DOOR3 may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, DOOR3.com does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you. >
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- DOOR3 will NOT disclose your personal information to third parties.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to DOOR3.com. If you have provided personal information to DOOR3.com and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify DOOR3 at firstname.lastname@example.org.