Employment Type: Remote
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
The post holder will work in tandem with our US and Kyiv teams to assist in reviewing, executing, and reporting on manual testing.
Essential Job Duties:
- Working closely with front-end and back-end Developers;
- Communicate with the PM, BA, and Tech leads;
- Manual testing;
- Review requirements documents;
- Create and update testing documentation;
- Learning new technologies;
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in manual Quality Assurance testing (both web and mobile);
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and analyze software requirements documentation, creating Test Plans;
- Experience working remotely as part of a larger team;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Knowledge of and adherence to basic QA testing standards and ethics (See ISCB or other similar QA certification groups);
- Automation experience is a plus;
- Experience with JIRA for Test/Defect tracking and management system is important, but not an absolute;
- Work in distributed teams and Agile environment;
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
How to apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com