Employment Type: Contractor, project based, remote
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
We are looking for a senior software engineer with a strong background in Java and experience in each of the phases of software development; including requirements, design, coding and implementation, test and maintenance. We’re looking for someone who can come up to speed quickly and work seamlessly alongside a team of talented engineers...
Essential Job Duties:
- Work directly on a software development team to produce best in class products using front-end and back-end technologies.
- Develop within application frameworks such as Spring
- Drive key strategic ideas regarding performance
- Working directly with our UX designers and clients to implement cutting-edge experiences across a variety of presentation technologies.
- Working flexibly in an Agile development environment; must be able to keep pace with the development team and adapt to changing requirements
Required Skills & Experiences:
- 5 year plus experience with Java - In-depth understanding of Java architecture for web applications
- Practical experience with Kubernetes
- Experience working with the Spring Framework
- Experience building well structured, performant RESTful web services
- Previous experience or knowledge of Azure Team Services or Jenkins, TDD - is a plus
- Experience and working knowledge of JPA and JPQL
- Experience integrating with legacy SOAP services
- Working knowledge of Hibernate or another ORM
- Experience with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org