Required Skills/Knowledge Experience:
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience including work in a management or technology consulting firm
- BA or BS in analytical field, engineering business, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Working experience with Agile ceremonies, JIRA, Project management tools
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Experience in managing business processes to new technologies.
- Ability to establish rapport with a diverse customer base, both internal and external.
- Organization, attention to detail, quality, and follow-up.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving meaningful results.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to build relationships and teams.
- Fact-based and data-driven decision maker.
- Regularly interacts with business stakeholders to understand business needs and requirements.
- Work in a cross-functional team environment with marketing, business units, technology and third parties.
- Manage project scope, deliverables, and interim action items.
- Documents project priorities with input from stakeholders; develops and documents project plans and schedules, identifying all tasks necessary to bring the project to fruition.
- Assigns realistic start and end dates to each task and oversees the activities of iterative-delivery self-managed.
- Monitor and report project status to identify risks for stakeholders and leadership.
- Ensure project documents are complete and communicated appropriately.
People who are successful at DOOR3:
— Are willing to run through brick walls for our clients
— Are great at both contributing individually and at the give-and-take of team collaboration
— Check their egos at the door and focus on solving some of the most interesting problems in our field
— Love finding deals and new opportunities (even as a Front-End Developer!)
— Firmly believe that occasional snacking and beverages produces better code (yes, we have a fully stocked snack area)
— Have passions and points of view about technology that are larger than the project they are working on right now.
And of course, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical insurance and a generous paid time off policy.
We foster professional development and encourage community leaders to apply.
The position is located in Kyiv, Ukraine