Essential Job Duties:
- Work directly on a Web application development team to produce best in class products using front-end and back-end technologies.
- Develop within MVC frameworks such as Angular
- Drive key strategic ideas regarding page performance
- Working directly with our UX designers, back-end developers and clients to implement cutting-edge experiences across a variety of presentation technologies.
- Working flexibly in an Agile development environment; must be able to keep pace with the development team and adapt to changing requirements.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Expert knowledge of ASP.NET Core 2
- Intermediate knowledge of AngularJS
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL Server, Postgres or similar
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Should be well versed with code optimization techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for writing clean, efficient code
- Ability to manage changing priorities, solve unfamiliar problems, and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent.
- Have passions and points of view about technology that are larger than the project they are working on right now.
- Firmly believe that occasional snacking and beverages produces better code (yes, we have a fully stocked snack area)
- Love finding deals and new opportunities (even as a Developer!)
- Check their egos at the door and focus on solving some of the most interesting problems in our field
- Are great at both contributing individually and at the give-and-take of team collaboration
- Are willing to run through brick walls for our clients.