DOOR3 is looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Manager to lead targeted sales efforts and develop relationships with new mid-to-large enterprise-level clients with a focus on the financial services, insurance, and capital markets sector.
The candidate must be able to communicate DOOR3's unique capabilities to deliver complex and customized software solutions.
Core responsibilities include creating, managing, and developing a portfolio of enterprise-level client engagements.
Limited travel role.
- Prospect into and initiate strong, long-lasting relationships with mid-to-large enterprise level clients, focusing on the financial services, insurance, and capital markets sector;
- Plan, implement and manage sales activities and pipeline to meet annual revenue targets and business goals;
- Originate sales opportunities and guide them through to successful closure;
- Present DOOR3's unique value proposition to client’s top level executives;
- Understand key client relationship and project risks and assist in managing and mitigating them through tactical plans and actions;
- Assist the Engagement Management team in scoping projects, shaping engagements, and helping to define business solutions that best satisfy clients’ needs and achieve their desired business outcomes;
- Assist the Engagement Management team in planning resources, organizing and mobilizing teams (including account management, solution design, UX, and development, QA teams) throughout the complex sales cycle;
- Work with DOOR3 engagement managers to ensure maximum client satisfaction and optimized revenue for DOOR3;
- Evangelize DOOR3's unique capabilities to deliver complex, leading edge, industry-specific custom software solutions through presentations and discussions, participation at events, speaking engagements, and tradeshows.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B, custom software and enterprise solutions sales responsibilities;
- Total work experience of at least 5-8 years of Technology consulting experience or other technology or software-focused client facing roles;
- A record of successful enterprise software solutions’ sales for industries relying on data- and workflow- business processes (e.g. finance, insurance);
- A demonstrable history of meeting and exceeding quotas (consistent top 20% performance);
- Excellent understanding of the enterprise environment, including key players, strategies, client structure, business models, needs, challenges, trends;
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with a focus on initiating and building client relationships;
- High effectiveness in shortening traditional enterprise sales cycle.
- Very limited travel - Local travel across NY metro area up to 15%
- Previous hands-on work developing software, track record of entrepreneurship, and / or business consulting experience are preferred;
- Experience with multinational, distributed teams;
- Comfort with ambiguity, multi-tasking, rapid context switching, ability to ramp up quickly on new domains and concepts, as well as generally “thinking on one’s feet” are all strongly desired qualities that will make one successful in this role;