Location: New York, USA
DOOR3 is an independent technology consultancy and software development firm headquartered in New York City. We help organizations ranging from startups to members of the S&P 500 modernize and align their technology to the future. We start with a consultative approach grounded in informed understanding and common cause. At DOOR3, we bring empathy, collaboration, and shared purpose to all of our client relationships.
As we celebrate our 20th anniversary, we’re looking for a Digital & Media Content Creator.
We are looking for a Digital & Media Content Creator to join our Marketing team. As a Digital & Media Content Creator, you will work with our CEO on presenting our company’s vision to the market.
- Produce, create, and edit original video content with team members, clients, prospects, and partners to tell compelling stories across all forms of content; in some cases, you will create the content, in others, you will manage the project;
- Write original blog and website content: Create short-form and long-form content in a variety of formats and for multiple distribution channels.
- Monitor the performance of our content by understanding how it’s being consumed, what’s resonating, what’s driving results – and you’ll use this information to optimize our content efforts;
- Develop new initiatives to increase brand awareness.
Who you are:
- A strong writer, with the links to prove it;
- Have experience producing and editing video content;
- Ideally, also understand software development, including business analysis, project management, architecture, development, and QA;
- Have worked in marketing and understand the role content plays in PPC and SEO.
- Minimum 2 years professional work experience in content marketing;
- Education in journalism, marketing, or a relevant area – BA or MA attainment is preferable;
- A journalistic, narrative-constructing mindset with a strong interest in technology;
- And a sense of humor, play, and measured experimentation;
- Video production and editing skills;
- Strong executive functions (on time, on budget), time management, and project management skills;
- Positive and focused, with the ability to work independently.
A little bit more about us:
We’re a diverse team with about 100 employees around the world. Our culture promotes integrity, intellectual honesty, and inclusion. We offer PTO and sick days, health, dental, and vision benefits as well as 401K matching. We also have a fantastic Summer Friday program – work 40hrs in 4 days and have your Summer Fridays completely off!
We would prefer someone from NYC, Northern NJ, or Connecticut, but are open to remote.
How: Send a pitch and a resume to