DOOR3 is looking for an architect who designs software to balance features, quality, cost, time, maintainability, uptime, performance, testability, manageability, extensibility, and other functional and non-functional requirements, and guides the team in delivering to these standards.
Essential Job Duties:
- Working directly with our back-end developers and clients to implement cutting-edge experiences across a variety of search technologies and tools.
- Working flexibly in an Agile development environment; must be able to keep pace with the development team and adapt to changing requirements.
- Communicate complex concepts in easy to understand terms for client and team members.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Is a business-savvy senior technologist with full-spectrum evergreen skills in:
- Software design and development (data to code to interfaces);
- DevOps and infrastructure;
- Testing, remediation, refactoring, and performance optimization;
- Infrastructure and code management.
- 5+ experience working with Symfony;
- Fully accountable for the technical quality of the product;
- Learns the full range of the business’s objectives and technical expectations;
- Translates these expectations into technical design criteria;
- Creates a technical design that meets those criteria;
- Designs for a broad range of current and potential future integration points;
- Maximizes velocity by breaking work into units based on team structure & skills;
- Spearheads solutioning of the project’s most complex technical challenges;
- Works closely with BA and UX staff to align requirements and design;
- Assists in diagnostics of challenging defects;
- Leads by example; motivates and inspires the developers to grow
How to apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org