Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
DOOR3 is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team. This is a client-facing role and involves frequent interactions with key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be a highly independent self-starter, well spoken, a team player, and be able to work on multiple projects. Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle, recent experience working in an agile/scrum team as well as hands on experience creating custom software is vital to this role.
Essential Job Duties:
- Ownership, elicitation and documentation of business needs and business requirements; documenting standard operating procedures and process flows for the organization to reference.
- Gathering and maintaining data and ensuring accuracy of the data for reporting and analysis.
- Processes business modelling, flowcharting.
- Lead the development of documentation templates and document management tools.
- Identifying, analyzing, defining, prioritizing and documenting detailed requirements captured in User Stories to achieve and support project and business objectives.
- Managing project requirements documentation in Confluence.
- Assisting with project execution by providing input to business requirements, test plans, implementation plans and product dependencies.
- Assisting with performing user acceptance testing and ensuring the test results meet defined criteria in order to meet the business objectives.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships, and keeping clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- A minimum of 2 years of technology industry experience and strong background in a client-focused Business Analysis role facing external clients.
- Proven track record of ability to identify and interpret business requirements into application requirements and IT solutions; ability to articulate complex application requirements and functionality to IT peers.
- Experience on integration projects/working with API documentation.
- Knowledgeable in technical data analysis, functional design, data modeling, system development processes, and software testing.
- Experience working on projects in different business domains
- Basic skills in prototyping/wireframing.
- Strong customer-facing and documentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to author a range of high-quality deliverables.
- A complex thinker, analytical with strong problem-solving and decision making skills.
Desirable to have:
- Fundamental understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies and industry best practice.
- Experienced in full lifecycle management software delivery projects.
- Previous Project Management experience.
- Experience in the Visual Arts business.
This is a part-time contractor role with an average allocation of 20-30 hours per week. The information provided above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work of the position. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
How to apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org