Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
We are looking for a Senior Delphi Developer with experience in each phase of software development; including requirements, architecture and design, coding and implementation, test and maintenance with strong leadership skills and passion for the product.
Essential Job Duties:
- Participate in the design and development of a medical practice management software. The developer will be joining the client’s team in improving the software. The software is big and complicated, so this is an interesting, challenging project that involves major refactoring, new feature development, and defect remediation;
- Work closely with internal teams in a Scrum Agile methodology;
- Review well-written application requirements and contribute to solution direction;
- Ability to work effectively (maintaining accuracy and sensitivity) under tight timelines and schedules;
- Ability to sense the importance or impact of issues and situations and take appropriate actions.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- 5+ years of Delphi (with Firebird database) development and maintenance experience preferred;
- Delphi 10.4 experience is a plus but any reasonably modern version is OK;
- Experience with the following 3rd party components is helpful but not required: DevExpress VCL (Visual Components Library), DevArt DAC for Delphi, CleverComponets Internet Suite for Delphi;
- Good English written and verbal communication skills;
This is a contractor role for 6 months with a potential extension of the contract.
How to apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org