Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
We are looking for a Senior Swift Developer with experience in each phase of software development; including requirements, architecture and design, coding and implementation, test and maintenance with strong technical skills and passion for the product.
Essential Job Duties:
- Working directly with our back-end developers and clients to implement cutting-edge experiences across a variety of search technologies and tools;
- Working flexibly in an Agile development environment; must be able to keep pace with the development team and adapt to changing requirements;
- Communicate complex concepts in easy-to-understand terms for client and team members;
- Create a configuration for building the same app with some differences for different clients, update service calls.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- In-depth understanding of the iOS ecosystem and Swift;
- Proficiency in Objective-C;
- Experience interacting with RESTful JSON and XML web services;
- Strong understanding of iOS design patterns, native capabilities, device and operating system variabilities, and mobile best practices;
- Experience using project/bug tracking tools and source control;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Good communication skills and experience refining requirements and fine-tuning search in close collaboration with business stakeholders;
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org