DOOR3 is looking for a Senior Node JS Developer, with strong experience building web apps with modern UI technologies.
Essential Job Duties:
- Working closely with UX and back-end Developers.
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions.
- Helping to design and create RESTful APIs to drive functionality.
- Learning new technologies.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Previous working experience with Node JS stack for 3 - 5 years;
- Experience using ExpressJS to build API;
- Experience with MongoDB ;
- Experience with XML and SOAP Services;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and PostgreSQL database;
- Experience of developing applications from scratch;
- Experience of planning and implementing application architecture;
- Experience with TDD, BDD, KISS, SOLID, Microservices approaches
- Web Application security and Authentication methodologies and Frameworks;
- Work in a distributed Jira Agile team environment;
- Good spoken and written English and verbal communication skill.
How to apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org