Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
DOOR3 is looking for a Senior Ruby Developer. As a Senior Engineer, you’ll work alongside our developers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Overall, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
Essential Job Duties:
- Take part in the entire application life-cycle, with a focus on coding and debugging;
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications, while being able to troubleshoot and debug applications;
- Gather and execute technical and design requirements;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Collaborate with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Expert knowledge of Ruby on Rails;
- Experience with React;
- In-depth understanding databases (Postgres, MySQL);
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
- REST, GraphQL.
This is a contractor role for 3 months with a potential extension of the contract.
How to apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org