We are looking for a Software Architect with experience in each phase of software development; including requirements, architecture and design, coding and implementation, test and maintenance with strong leadership skills and passion for the product.
Essential Job Duties:
- Identify a general architectural vision for product development.
- Help point us in the right direction, while we navigate the future of emerging technologies.
- Working directly with our front-end and back-end developers and clients to implement cutting-edge experiences across a variety of technologies and tools.
- Working flexibly in an Agile development environment; must be able to set the pace of dev teams and adapt to changing requirements.
- Communicate complex concepts in easy to understand terms for client and team members.
- Evaluate functional requirements captured by a business analyst
- Select technology stacks and deployment methods.
- Estimate development time.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- 7 year + working experience on the similar position/ role in software development and tech consultancy companies
- Proven experience with a high-level structure of a software system/ architecture
- Expert knowledge of ASP.NET Core & Entity Framework Core
- Strong knowledge of relational/non relational DB architecture
- Experience with Azure and AWS
- Experience with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Great communication skills and experience refining requirements in close collaboration with business stakeholders
- Very good written and spoken English communication skills.
How to apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org And, in the subject line of your email, include reference to your favorite xkcd.