Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
DOOR3, a technology consultancy and software development firm, is looking for a FT Visual Designer with experience working within a digital framework.
For this role, you will collaborate with a cross functional team, including designers, developers, and project managers to create outstanding brand assets. If you consider yourself a great visual communicator, we’d love to hear from you.
Ultimately, you’ll be designing aesthetically pleasing assets that align with defined brand values. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a cohesive brand identity across distribution channels.
- 1-3 years work experience as a visual designer, graphic designer or similar role.
- Have a deep understanding of visual design standards and best practices, how to use color, scale, contrast, balance, space, and hierarchy across design.
- Experience with branding, typography, layout, logo design, icons, infographics.
- Ability to take direction and execute based on instruction from UX designers, developers, and marketing.
- Expertise in artwork creation and editing tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Figma or similar.
- Experience sourcing and working with photography, including stock, and other visual content and materials.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Translate brand values and messages that are visually enticing and emotionally engaging.
- Develop a brand’s visual language and work to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice across websites, mobile and social media.
- Design artworks, logos, icons and infographics
- Create pixel perfect and responsive designs/prototypes for websites and campaign pages which follow brand attributes.
- Organize production assets such as style guide, image bank and brandbook.
- Work on email marketing items, presentation materials and interactive event materials
- Detail oriented, ability to prioritize tasks and communicate progress
- Fluent in English.
- If you have fantastic illustration and/or image manipulation skills.
- If you have video editing or motion graphics skills.
- If you have presentation skills.
- If you are currently using Figma.
To be considered for this position, you must:
Provide a portfolio or work samples
How to apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com