DOOR3 ("us", "we", or "our") operates the WWW.DOOR3.COM website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service. Service means the WWW.DOOR3.COM website, including website-enabled chat functionality with a DOOR3 representative.
- Personal Data. Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies. Cookies are small files containing code or text that are placed on your device (computer or mobile device) by us or third-parties when you use our Service.
Our commitment to privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, this notice explains our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted through the Service.
What we collect
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address,
- First name and last name,
- Phone number,
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City,
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Internet protocol addresses
We also collect information that does not directly identify you as you interact with our Service (“Non-Personal Data”). Non-Personal Data we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Site usage (e.g., browsing history, search terms, number of clicks, referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, time on Site)
- Products and services viewed, including advertisements for such products and services
- Computer type, operating system and platform type
- Internet service provider
- Your company/employer name, industry and business (e.g., company size and location, job functions and seniority levels)
How we use information
The information we collect from you may be used in a number of ways, including to improve our services and/or to stay in touch. We use this information to better respond to your individual requests for products, services, and information, to provide information about products, information and services that we think you may be interested in, to refine our website and digital offerings, improve customer service, and to send periodic emails and/or newsletters if you opt-in for this communication.
We use the information you provide about yourself to provide estimates and services. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your request, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Data. DOOR3 reserves the right to release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We never use or share Personal Datain ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How we protect your information
The security of your data is important to us but, unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee or warrant its security.
When we may disclose your information
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, DOOR3 may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Legal Requirements. DOOR3 may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of DOOR3
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Cookie-generated information is transmitted to Google where it is processed to generate aggregate reporting on activity within our Service. These reports are used to gain insight on how best to optimize the user experience, content, and marketing on our Service. The collection of this data is based on “implied consent”, meaning we assume that you agree to our terms of usage unless you explicitly opt out. You can opt out by changing your browser settings to not accept cookies, browsing in anonymous mode, or by not using our Service.
Google AdWords. Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Our Policy on "Do Not Track" Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How you can access or correct your information
California Privacy Rights
Canada Anti-Spam Law
This section is applicable only to residents of Canada. We comply with the Canada Anti-Spam Law. If you provide us with a Canadian mailing address, you will not receive unauthorized Commercial Electronic Messages (as defined under the Canada Anti-Spam Law) unless you have “opted-in” to receive Commercial Electronic Messages.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This section applies only to residents of the European Economic Area. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We process your Personal Data in the United States
Your Personal Data is processed in the United States, where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country and where the government, courts, or law enforcement may be able to access your data. By submitting your Personal Data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your Personal Data in the United States.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Service. Your Consent
Effective date: August 22, 2018